Only way to curb Facebook is to break it up
Last week, one of Facebook’s founders, Chris Hughes, took to the pages of the New York Times to argue that it was time to break up the social media giant. Given his involvement in the company and his personal knowledge of fellow founder Mark Zuckerberg, it is a call we should listen to.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.