The time for hide and seek is over
Fianna Fáil has a key role to play amid the industrial relations collapse
The unexpected deterioration in the industrial relations climate will, ironically, be a more difficult hurdle for Fianna Fáil than for the government. The government has no choice in the matter. It holds firm on the Lansdowne Road agreement or it surrenders all credibility.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.