SBP editorial: Time for economy to ‘lean against the wind’
The economic omens continue to darken and, to quote a speech given last week by Sharon Donnery, deputy governor of the Central Bank, Ireland may find itself needing to “lean against the wind” sooner than it thinks.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.