The sheikh, the farmers and the generous CAP
Some of the wealthiest people in the world, including Sheikh Mohammed, benefit from EU farm subsidies
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is the 69-year-old prime minister of the United Arab Emirates and ruler of the Emirate of Dubai.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive