Signs of 'deep-seated confusion' on housing
We need a powerful urban renewal body to solve the housing crisis, not an Irish Water-style quango
To put it politely, the government is showing signs of deep-seated confusion in relation to the homes shortage crisis. I could be less polite.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.