Transport system risks going off the rails
The problem with the Dublin MetroLink project is that the alternatives have not been publicly considered in principle
The phony consultation process allegedly under way into the proposed MetroLink from Swords to Sandyford is, I regret to say, increasingly obviously an elaborate con job - perpetuated not merely on the people of Dublin but also on the people of Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.