Michael Lowry has finally been brought to account
Journalism played a major part in the conviction of the Tipperary TD for tax offences
My interest in Michael Lowry dates back to 1997. My Leaving Certificate had just ended. I was at a loose end and decided to sit in at the McCracken Tribunal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.