In Ireland today, faith is whatever you decide it is
Pope Francis’s visit is marking a new era in how we access our faith
Hundreds of thousands of Irish people are expressing their faith today by walking for hours to catch a glimpse of Pope Francis at the Chapel of the Knock Shrine or to hear his Homily at the Papal Cross in the Phoenix Park.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive