Comment: Process, outcome and persuasive Scots
National sterotypes can play a role in investment decisions, says John Looby
In making choices, the role of national stereotypes can be significant. From holiday destination to sporting sympathy, many choices are influenced by the perceived character of the country concerned.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive