We can no longer be defeatist in choosing who can save planet
The climate crisis is much worse than you think - so why isn’t it our top priority?
I worry about climate change, but drive a 20-year-old, petrol-guzzling Volvo estate. I think Ireland’s carbon emissions from cattle are a disgrace, but I do enjoy a breakfast roll. My kids are horrified by the Great Pacific garbage patch, but that doesn’t seem to stop us having hot chocolate in disposable cups if we’re out for a treat.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.