Three years of litigation with Ronan leave rival developer ‘high and dry’
Creditor Balark, owned by rival developer Pat Crean of the Marlet group, has brought a motion to oust the current liquidator of Chambury, an insolvent firm linked to developer Johnny Ronan
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.