Supreme Court will hear appeal by former Irish Life & Permanent chief executive Casey
The Supreme Court has agreed to hear an appeal against the conviction of former Irish Life & Permanent (IL&P) boss Denis Casey, who was jailed for his role in a €7.2 billion conspiracy to defraud.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.