Road safety chief: McGregor should give good example to young drivers
Liz O’Donnell says slap on the wrist over speeding offence shows ‘law applies to everyone’
Road Safety Authority chairwoman Liz O’Donnell has called on UFC fighter Conor McGregor to give a “good example to young people” after he was given a driving ban for speeding.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive