Plans to transform Dublin’s Hendrons Building into residential hub filed with local council
Proposed redevelopment of the long-abandoned workshop includes plans for 93 apartments, outdoor seating and a retail unit
Fresh plans have surfaced to convert the Hendrons Building, a long-abandoned machinery workshop in Dublin 7, into apartments.
The building, a modernist protected structure near the city centre, is owned by developer Eugene Carlyle. Built between 1946 and 1959, it was formerly used as a showroom, workshop and art studio.
An application to redevelop the building into apartments has been filed with Dublin City Council by Phibsborough D7 Development Limited, a firm linked to Cafico ...