Labour Court rules on lay-off terms at Eason
The book and stationery retailer Eason has been told to pay 56 staff in its warehouse and logistics division statutory redundancy plus 3.75 weeks per year of service, capped at €140,000.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive