Jehovah’s in bid to block Irish blog hosting secret documents
Lawyers at the organisation’s headquarters in New York have been trying to find out who runs the blog for more than a year
The Jehovah’s Witnesses are trying to block a blog run by an Irish man from publishing hundreds of internal memos related to the religion’s handling of allegations of child sex abuse worldwide.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive