Ireland’s lost boys and girls
The epidemic of illegal adoptions in the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s, where birth certs were falsified, is a shattering story that is slowly coming to light. Here, two women put up for adoption at birth tell their stories
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.