Germany likely to back Lane in race for ECB post
Lane was nominated for the role of European Central Bank vice-president by Minister for Finance Paschal Donohoe last month and is up against Spain’s economy minister Luis de Guindos
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive