Brexit: Fight over EU citizens' rights and border property market slows
The best of Brexit-related developments beyond the main headlines
After months of build-up, the Brexit talks finally got under way in Brussels last week as the negotiators sat down to map a path for the UK to depart the European Union in March 2019. Among the issues they will have to grapple with will be the size of Britain's Brexit bill, how can the rights of EU citizens living in the UK and Britons living in the rest of the EU be best protected and what will happen to the border between the Republic and the North.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.