Developer fights order for flood works at Meath housing estate
Developer McGarrell Reilly is seeking to prevent Meath County Council from obliging it to carry out further flood prevention works on lands near its Millerstown housing development in Kilcock.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive