Courtroom sketch: Kelly shows both wit and wrath to INM in his ruling
The president of the High Court brushed aside all of INM’s objections in a devastating judgment, writes Barry J Whyte
‘Silence, please! All rise.” At two o’clock on an otherwise quiet Tuesday afternoon, Mr Justice Peter Kelly walked into court 10 of the High Court and took his seat, killing off the buzz of conversation among the 40 or attendees.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive