Court rules over Quinn document disclosure
The former tycoon’s family is set for a €2 billion courtroom clash with the former Anglo Irish Bank
The Commercial Court has found there is a “real risk” the partial withholding of legally privileged material by the family of businessman Sean Quinn will give them an unfair advantage in their upcoming €2 billion courtroom clash with the former Anglo Irish Bank.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive