Council appeals watchdog ruling on Cliffs of Moher car park files
The local authority is appealing to the High Court a decision by the Information Commissioner to allow the release of some records relating to visitors to the top tourist attraction that it argues are commercially sensitive
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive