British legal giants to set up in Dublin after Brexit
Pinsent Masons and DLA Piper are actively planning to open branch offices in Dublin
The Law Society has confirmed that the major international legal firms Pinsent Masons and DLA Piper are actively planning to open branch offices in Dublin after Brexit.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive