Brexit - a weekly roundup
Brexit costs Irish food and drink exporters €570 million and Japanese foreign minister visits Dublin
Ever since the UK's shock decision to leave the European Union at the end of June, Brexit has dominated the agenda here and in Britain. Will British prime minister Theresa May go for a "hard Brexit"? What will happen the border with Northern Ireland? How will the economy be affected by the sharp drop in sterling? What will happen to the Irish in Britain and the British living elsewhere in Europe? These and more are among the many questions occupying those in business, politics and beyond.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive