Apple wanted to be told if its emails were going public
‘We’d very much appreciate advance warning of each likely release,’ lobbyist wrote
Apple demanded to be warned if any of its correspondence with the government was about to be released publicly, new emails show.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive