Want to change? Start small
Waiting for a major, life-changing moment to arrive? Chances are, it may never happen. Rather, say authors Aisling Leonard-Curtain and Dr Trish Leonard-Curtain, tiny changes can add up to a powerful shift in your everyday, and their timely book The Power of Small offers practical routes to achieving that incremental change. Here, they discuss five internal characters you may recognise, and how best to quell the criticism that can come from within
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive