Prepare to launch, make space and slow down
Looking to break into the fashion industry? Jennifer Rothwell – a mentor with the Design and Crafts Council, whose work is shown above – is holding two-day intensive courses to guide budding talents through the process of building their own brand. The classes (€550 for two days, or €295 for one) will cover topics including finance, marketing, product development and manufacturing. Places are available from March 25 and 26, and April 22 and 29, in Rothwell’s studio in Artane, Dublin. For bookings, email [email protected]
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive