This Thursday, winemaker Javier Ybañez Creus of Marqués de Riscal fame is hosting a rather special Spanish dinner at The Grill Room at Alex Findlater & Co Food & Wine Hall in Limerick. Cava and canapés will be served on arrival, followed by a five-course tasting menu of Spanish-inspired dishes, each served with a different wine from the Rioja Alavesa region, and all that enjoyed to the sound of Spanish guitar. The evening is €65 per person and includes 20 per cent off wines tasted during the meal. Call 061-516450 or visit alexfindlaterandco.ie to book a spot.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.