If you find yourself emerging from hibernation a couple of days after Christmas, a trip to Dublin’s Wexford Street to see one of the country’s pre-eminent singer/songwriters could ease you off the couch. Paddy Casey will take to the stage in Whelan’s this Thursday for one night only. And with rumours of a new album on the horizon, it’s a chance to hear some new material, along with his songs that have occupied Irish airwaves for nearly two decades. Tickets are €22 from whelanslive.com.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.