Terrific baby SUV could be a cuckoo in Volkswagen’s nest
The T-Cross has so much to commend it that it could torpedo its sister T-Roc and Polo, writes Dave Humphreys
The arrival of the Volkswagen T-Cross later this year in Ireland will round off what is now an extensive SUV line-up for the German automotive giant. While it may be the smallest model in the high-riding hierarchy, the T-Cross enters one of the most hotly contested segments in the car market, with a vast number of competitors vying for buyers who want the SUV image at a hatchback price.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.