TV: The lurid, loud contest that turns me into a Europhobe
Eurovision is a gallimaufry of ever-more lurid digital special effects, crazy acts and songs that range from incoherent chicken-clucking to faux heavy-metal to winsome little ballads that seem lost in a mad world of national flag-waving and constipated patter
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive