Kilkenny at the cutting edge
Fashion at Kilkenny Shop has had a makeover, with a new buyer and new direction
A hardy perennial for its crystal, soft furnishings and giftware, Kilkenny Shop wants shoppers to take a fresh look at its fashion offering this season. The new emphasis, led by recently appointed fashion and accessories buyer Sineada Dempsey, is aimed at the 35-year-old professional, says Dempsey, “for whom wellbeing is important, along with lots of socialising with friends. A highlight of her weekend is a healthy brunch with the girls”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive