‘Some of the jokes I would have made, even as a disabled comedian, aren’t all right any more. By normalising disability, we have to be more careful about the jokes that we make’
Comedian and broadcaster Adam Hills gets plenty of material from his own disability and the madness of current politics, but he knows when to draw the line between an irreverent approach and poor taste, writes Shilpa Ganatra
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive