Like it, want it, covet it: Ruth O’Connor is our style insider
Visitors to Westport should stop off at the Customs House Studio Gallery, where the stunning photography of multi-award-winning photographer Michael McLaughlin is on display until May 29. Out on a Western Plain is a collection of McLaughlin’s magical images from the American south-west. The accompanying limited edition book is available at the gallery, in local bookshops and from McLaughlin’s website, michaelmclaughlinstudios.com, €25.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.