Fiat reminds us of the 500L
The Fiat 500, as we know it today, first arrived on the scene back in 2007, even then Fiat probably didn’t expect it to become as popular as it has proven to be. The success was crucial to Fiat’s fortunes and, naturally, the company decided to build on it with a number of spin-off models that started with the 500L.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive