Shining a light on life in direct provision
Writer Melatu Uche Okorie had planned to study law, but that changed when she and her daughter sought asylum in Ireland - and spent the next eight-and-a-half years in direct provision
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive