Fitness holidays and luxurious mountainside retreats are no longer aspirational
With a break to leave you rejuvenated and inspired closer than you think, here are eight of the best
There was a time when going on holiday meant pure escapism – no contact from home, no clue what was happening in the world and not a chance of a colleague tracking you down with work stresses. There was also a time when all we wanted from our annual leave was somewhere lovely to bronze ourselves by the pool and recharge our weary bones.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.