As a writer of what some would categorise as ‘chick lit’ (wink, nudge, the third book in the wildly successful Oh My God, What A Complete Aisling series will be out in September and the first two will make great Mother’s Day presents), I’m delighted that there is this clever, considered and hilarious podcast dedicated to the genre. It’s hosted by Cork-born, London-dwelling author and journalist Caroline O’Donoghue who chats to a different guest about a different book each episode. It’s wonderful.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.