Cheap and cheerful for Dacia
The Duster is back for a second generation, and the new model is still great value – but is it an acceptable purchase?
Dacia’s premise is a simple one: to offer the most amount of car for the least amount of money. Its current, five-strong product range in Ireland costs from around €10,700 to almost €17,000, and that latter figure is for the outgoing, first-generation Duster.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive