The Tax Take
Brian Keegan: No matter the referendum outcome, Scotland’s tax landscape is changing
This time next week, there just might be a new independent country in western Europe. Scotland takes to the polls on the 18th - and to the apparent astonishment of many in the establishment, it is now conceivable that the Scots might vote for their independence.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive