Metropolis: Suits you, miss
Young designer Claire Doyle has an innate understanding of what working women want from their wardrobe, writes Lisa Brady.
If the words ''executive tailoring conjure up images of women in dark suits, you haven't yet been introduced to Claire Doyle's line of workwear. Aged just 28, this Irish designer has been transforming a jaded market into something bright and beautiful.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.