Finally, a possible end to the North’s political impasse
Bertie Ahern and Tony Blair must have the patience of Job. As the political Rubik’s cube that is the attempt to turn the North into a power-sharing democracy continues to revolve unsolved (entering a ninth year since the Good Friday Agreement), the w
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive