Festive spirit kicks in as businesses give back
The concept was originally introduced in 2015 with almost €20,000 being generated in funds for Pieta
With Christmas being the busiest trading period for retailers, the agenda is often dominated by forecasting, Black Friday and profit margins, but Irish retailers are giving back this year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.