'Ben & Jerry's sweet mission leaves me cold'
Ice cream maker using new flavour for refugees appeal
An ad popped up on in my Facebook newsfeed recently and I was pleasantly surprised at its accurate targeting. It was promoting Ben and Jerry’s new flavour, Home Sweet Honeycomb, described as a “sweet cream ice cream with a honey caramel swirl and milk chocolate covered honeycomb chunks”. That is right up my alley. Chocolate, honeycomb, caramel and ice-cream? Yes, please!
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive