Zendesk and the art of attracting top talent to Dublin
Danish software company Zendesk is ten years old, but feels like a start-up with its brash self-publicity, confident air and voracious hiring policy. Here, founder Mikkel Svane tells Emmet Ryan what makes it tick and its plans for Ireland
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.