Venture capital funding falls by 41 per cent in Q1
Venture capital funding to Irish technology firms fell by just over 40 per cent to €196.8 million in the first quarter of 2019 compared with €332 million in the same period last year, according to the Irish Venture Capital Association VenturePulse survey published last month in association with William Fry.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.