Using an Irish identity to go global
The IEDR doesn’t just manage the dot-ie domain, it’s working with SMEs to get smarter about how they work online
The term SME itself is a little misleading in the Irish context. The vast majority of what would be known as big firms in Ireland fit the European definition of SME.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.