The Gadget Guy: Using technology to conquer meeting hang-ups
Traditional video conferencing systems can be expensive, cumbersome and unreliable
I’m not a huge fan of meetings. I know some business owners who actually don’t do meetings at all. And such was the difficulty of organising a universally suitable time in our own business that, for a couple of years, I was in the same camp. We’d talk when we needed to and, given that we were spread out across branches, there was also the simple logistical challenge of getting everyone together in the one place at the one time.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive