The Gadget Guy
A mission to the moon and back is still a big ask today
While researching the technology behind the 1969 Apollo 11 landing on the moon of Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong, I was reminded of how, in some ways, the moon race stopped right about there.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive